Sunday, June 26, 2011

Young Justice

I'm a kid at heart. I need the occasional cartoons to sate my hunger. And what better way to do that then by watching something you can easily relate to. In my case, superheroes are something I can relate to AND enjoy. Anyway, where am I going with this? A good friend of mine from school, and now workmate, gave me the heads up to check out the show Young Justice. So I checked it out. And I liked it a lot.

It takes me back to my youth, watching Teen Titans Go and Justice League Unlimited. It's very funny, and Robin in particular is hysterical. The story is very well-advanced for a kids show on Cartoon Network, and I like that. It's a cartoon I can get into, and just recently it's been picked up for a second season. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment