Friday, June 10, 2011

While I'm Roasting New Costume Changes:

Might as well post this one. I'd like to first mention that when I showed my father this picture after the other reboot pictures his first comment was "they should fire that artist." My thought is that DC made her comic more playful, so the artwork is duller, and thus friendly for girls... I know, after reading that last sentence it didn't make much sense to me either.

Her costume is distinctly reminiscent of Wonder Woman and you'd be hard pressed to get that mistaken, but it doesn't scream "Wonder Woman," and it certainly isn't cool. Lose the pants princess. We wanna see those legs that Hippolyta gave you.

After letting the look settle in a little, yeah. It can work out. It probably will, but only time will tell if she gets reverted back.

No comments:

Post a Comment