Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The New Teen Titans

Alright, so today they've given us another look at the cover art for the new reboots annnd that includes the new Teen Titans. All I can really say is "uh oh.."

So here we see six heroes. On the bottom right we have Kid Flash in his new costume, which reminds me of Green Arrows old pal Speedy, but nonetheless it looks cool. Then top left we have the new Wonder Girl. Not liking this one... All red, with a bandana/hood thing? She is going to be themed as a "belligerent powerhouse thief." I'm not happy about her costume. And on the top right we have Tim Drake reuniting his roll as the Red Robin. His costume isn't so bad, I rather like it. Dead center we have Conner Kent's new look as Superboy... What the hell? Why does he have a black and white cape taped to his back? Does he know it's there? And he apparently cut his sleeves and got a barcode-ish Superman shield on his shoulder. Hmm. Okay. Whoever that is crawling on the bottom left, I have no clue. And on the right... Oh no. PLEASE don't tell me that is Starfire!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment