Sunday, June 12, 2011

Marvel Anime Coming to G4

Alright. So, as some of you may know, the company Madhouse has teamed up with Marvel to give you what appears to be a truly spectacular experience: adapting some of your favorite Marvel characters into a unique anime spectacular. The project is called Marvel Anime (don't ask me where they came up with that), and from what I've seen this is something to really look forward to.

It's apparently not an ongoing series, which I'm a little saddened by (I need something to replace what I lost now that Smallville is over), but not disappointed. It's said to be a four-part series, much of which has already been released weekly to Japanese audiences. The four parts will follow Iron Man, Wolverine, the X-Men, and Blade, in that order, each part being 12 episodes. As only the first three parts have been aired in Japan, all I can say is Wolverine makes plenty of appearances throughout.

What will the story entail? Not sure. You can look it up if you wish to spoil it for yourself. OR you can wait until July 1st, 2011 to see it air on G4. Your choice. Oh wait, there's a third option. Watch it in Japanese with subs? Nah.

Anyway, I look forward to this and so should you. Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment